Weekend Must Have: Homeschool Mama Back to School edition


 


 Homeschool Mamas, its time to think about Back to School time and with all the purchases of new curriculum, school supplies, toys and games don't forget about yourself, too! These fun looks will have you feeling special and ready to start the new year out right! 

Sweet as Honey Tees is one of my new favorite go-to shops for beautiful homeschool mama gear! Add on these adorable firefly earrings and the perfect tumbler for iced coffee and you are all set for the first day! 

SHOP this look by Sweet as Honey Tees, Chestnut Place Designs and Wilder Mind Designs  @ Mama Market on Etsy.


I love the simple design and fun message of this shirt that perfectly sums up what its like to be a homeschool mama in need of coffee. Make it a whole look by pairing it with these striped earrings and a cute homeschool mama mug! 

SHOP this look by Celia Berry Shop, Tapp Designs Co and Lucy and Leigh @ Mama Market on Etsy.


Home Sweet Homeschool is such a sweet sentiment and I love the way this shirt pairs with the simple design of these silver earrings. Add a fun tote and you are library, park or co-op ready! 

 

SHOP this look by Things Above Art Studio, Cinful Beads Earrings and Shop One twenty Seven @ Mama Market on Etsy. 


Last but not least I couldn't help but add one more of my favorite shirts and a tote from Sweet as Honey Tees. This quirky and fun pairing with these beautiful wooden earrings will make for the perfect first day look for you, mama. 

SHOP this look by Sweet as Honey Tees and Dainty and Dear @ Mama Market on Etsy. 


My new focus for fashion purchases is trying to not reinvent the wheel or support the fast fashion industry but rather to do something that promotes hard working women! I prayed about starting my own Etsy shop again and then came to the realization that I would rather support other women out there who are already doing an amazing job! I have instead joined forces with Etsy as a part of their Creator Collection. I love this because when you shop from these links you are not only supporting me, but you can rest assured you are also supporting hand-made artisans who are trying to earn an extra income for their families as well! 
















 

 

Comments

Popular Posts