"Mom-Fit" 8/5/24

 Hey, Mama! Need a little dose of sunshine and happiness in your day? I have got you covered with this week's "Mom-Fit!"


I  love how bright and feel good this mama shirt by Everything After co is, don't you?
Shop this fun mama shirt by Everything After co @ Mama Market on Etsy

The sweet little daisies on this tumbler by Laurie Beth Boutique make me smile and pair perfectly with the daisy on the mama shirt in this week's look! 


Shop Laurie Beth Boutique @ Mama Market on Etsy

Ya'll know I am a sucker for children's birthstone mama necklaces and I love this one from Put Your Shine On! 
Shop this necklace from Put Your Shine On @ Mama Market on Etsy


You guys know my theory on how a great pair of earrings can dress up any outfit and these cute little rays of sunshine from Simply Handmade Home co will do the trick of bringing this "mom-fit" from ordinary to oh so fab! 

Shop these perfect earrings by Simply Handmade Home co @ Mama Market on Etsy.

And finally, bring this look all together when you grab this funky, mama keychain by Luludaisy Makes! 

Shop this cute keychain by Luludaisy Makes @ Mama Market on Etsy


 My new focus for fashion purchases is trying to not reinvent the wheel or support the fast fashion industry but rather to do something that promotes hard working women! I prayed about starting my own Etsy shop again and then came to the realization that I would rather support other women out there who are already doing an amazing job! I have instead joined forces with Etsy as a part of their Creator Collection. I love this because when you shop from these links you are not only supporting me, but you can rest assured you are also supporting hand-made artisans who are trying to earn an extra income for their families as well! 


Comments

Popular Posts