Weekend Must Haves-Summer Teacher Edition

I primarily focus on moms but I have crazy respect for teachers as well. I am a homeschool teacher now, but was once a school teacher before having my son and so I know that you become like a "school mom" to your little classroom brood over the year. 

I also know that no matter how much you grow to love your kids, you are ready for summer break maybe even more than they are!  So this week's Weekend Must Haves is a special edition just for Teacher on Summer Break! 


I love pairing these soft lavender earrings with this fun popsicle beach tee! And how cute is it to match your tumbler?!  

Shop Foxy Finds Studio @ Mama Market on Etsy for this adorable in my summer era tee, Shop Glitter and Leather Co @ Mama Market on Etsy to find these stylish lavender earrings, Shop MB Design Comp @ Mama Market on Etsy for this too cute summer tumbler. 

The laid back style of this leopard print smiley face just makes me smile, too! I paired it with these leather strap earrings in the same mint blue. And who wouldn't love to throw on this cute look and light a candle with beachy, summer notes? Even if a vacation is not in your plans you can pick up some major beach vibes with this combo! 

Shop The Davey Boutique @ Mama Market on Etsy for this fun Off Duty Teacher tee, Shop Constant Baubling @ Mama Market on Etsy for these stylish leather earrings and Shop Currlo @ Mama Market on Etsy for this Summer Break candle. 

If only kids knew how excited teacher's get for summer break, too! This cute, tie dyed tee celebrates the feeling teachers have all summer long! Pair it with these palm trees at sunset earrings and a matching tumbler and you are ready to bring on the summer vibes! 

Shop Prime Store US @ Mama Market on Etsy for this fun tie dyed tee, Shop Avito @ Mama Market on Etsy for this matching tumbler and Shop Copper Arts Inc Crafts @ Mama Market on Etsy for these earrings that are a perfect summer vibe. 

If you are a teacher who hits the beach as soon as the last bell of the year rings, then this tee is a must! Pair it with these adorable leather pineapple earrings and a matching tumbler and you are ready to hit the surf in style! 





Shop this Beaching not Teaching tee from Same Threads Co @ Mama Market on Etsy, Shop the colorful matching tote from Bat and Boo @ Mama Market on Etsy and Shop these too cute for words pineapple earrings from Copper Fox Goods @ Mama Market on Etsy. 



My new focus for fashion purchases is trying to not reinvent the wheel or support the fast fashion industry but rather to do something that promotes hard working women! I prayed about starting my own Etsy shop again and then came to the realization that I would rather support other women out there who are already doing an amazing job! I have instead joined forces with Etsy as a part of their Creator Collection. I love this because when you shop from these links you are not only supporting me, but you can rest assured you are also supporting hand-made artisans who are trying to earn an extra income for their families as well! 






Comments

Popular Posts