"Mom-Fit" of the Week 7/8/24

 In your Mom Era? These comfy, fab looks will help you step out in style. 


 No matter what stage of motherhood you are in from toddlers to teens you can celebrate it in style with this In My Mom Era shirt. 

Shop this adorable and soft In My Mom Era tee from Glamour Apparel US @ Mama Market on Etsy

I love to support other moms especially those who advocate for motherhood. Be Mighty Mom is one of my favorite mommy advocates who runs a podcast, an Instagram and now a cute Etsy shop all while cheering on moms! Her own son faces challenges from a rare childhood disease and is on the ASD spectrum and so she knows how important the mission of motherhood is. These cute bracelets are not only a great way to accessorize your style but they also support her mission of empowering mamas! 


Shop this Mighty Mom bracelet from Be Mighty Mom @ Mama Market on Etsy

You guys know my motto, "A great pair of earrings can dress up any outfit!" and this pair is sure to draw compliments! 

Shop these leather and wood earrings  from Creationsbyzcooper @Mama Market on Etsy.


Y'all know I love a monogram and this leather, crossbody bag can be personalized to fit your style.
Shop this customizable bag by Danique Trends @Mama Market on Etsy

And lastly, if you're like me you don't leave the house without your iced coffee or flavored water in hand! I love my glass tumbler from Wild Souls Co and this cute pastel mama print is perfect! 
Shop this Mama Tumbler from Wild Souls Co @ Mama Market on Etsy

My new focus for fashion purchases is trying to not reinvent the wheel or support the fast fashion industry but rather to do something that promotes hard working women! I prayed about starting my own Etsy shop again and then came to the realization that I would rather support other women out there who are already doing an amazing job! I have instead joined forces with Etsy as a part of their Creator Collection. I love this because when you shop from these links you are not only supporting me, but you can rest assured you are also supporting hand-made artisans who are trying to earn an extra income for their families as well! 



























Comments

Popular Posts