"Mom -Fit" of the Week 7/29/24

 Can you believe July is almost gone and the last month of Summer is quickly coming into view? Need an outfit boost for your wardrobe that will keep you comfy but still stylish as we wind up the season? I've got you covered with this week's "Mom-Fit"!


I love how beautiful the design of this shirt by Lovin What U Wear is. Its a more simple and subtle mama shirt and so pretty. 


Shop here for this beauty of a mom tee @ Mama Market on Lovin What U Wear on Etsy.


Its so fun to have a custom mom necklace to pair with outfits and I love that this one from Button It combines personalized name and birthdates with birthstones all in one.  

Shop here to get this fun personalized mom necklace @ Mama Market on Button It on Etsy. 

How perfectly would a charm bracelet like this one, also from Button It, pair with that necklace. 
Shop here to get these adorable personalized charm bracelets @Mama Market on Button It on Etsy

I love the pastel colors of these floral earrings by Lucy and Leigh and how will they pair with the mama tee. 
Shop here to get these earrings from Lucy and Leigh @Mama Market on Etsy

And finally this shop, In Blue, on Etsy has become one of my new faves for gorgeous leather bags. I love how the soft blue leather blends so well with this look. 
Shop here @ Mama Market on Etsy to get this leather bag by In Blue. 

My new focus for fashion purchases is trying to not reinvent the wheel or support the fast fashion industry but rather to do something that promotes hard working women! I prayed about starting my own Etsy shop again and then came to the realization that I would rather support other women out there who are already doing an amazing job! I have instead joined forces with Etsy as a part of their Creator Collection. I love this because when you shop from these links you are not only supporting me, but you can rest assured you are also supporting hand-made artisans who are trying to earn an extra income for their families as well! 


BE SURE TO USE THE LINKS ABOVE WHEN SHOPPING TO SUPPORT ME AS WELL AS THE AMAZING VENDORS I HIGHLIGHT EACH WEEK. 




 




 


Comments

Popular Posts