"Mom-Fit of the Week" 7/15/24

On the go chic for active moms! 


This active wear, soft tee celebrates your motherhood style and when paired with these great accessories no one will accuse you of being a frumpy mom. 

I love the vibe of this mama tee! The lightening bolt and the leopard print paired with the pastel pinks shows off your softer side and your edge! 

Shop US Quality Shirts @ Mama Market on Etsy to get this mama tee! 

I love pairing these soft, leather, fringe earrings in leopard print with the animal print lightening bolt on the tee in this look. 
Shop Simply Bonita Texas @ Mama Market on Etsy but better do it quickly because she only has limited quantities left! 

I think the rose gold color of the custom name mama necklace pairs perfectly with this outfit. 

Shop Geo Personalized @ Mama Market on Etsy to create your own custom mama necklace 

I bought this exact keychain from Baby in Styles and I absolutely love it! 
Shop Baby in Styles @ Mama Market on Etsy to snag one for yourself!

And finally pair it all together with this gorgeous dark leather, distressed, hobo, fringe bag from Cowgirl Barn and Tack.
Shop Cowgirl Barn and Tack @ Mama Market on Etsy to get yours before its gone. 

My new focus for fashion purchases is trying to not reinvent the wheel or support the fast fashion industry but rather to do something that promotes hard working women! I prayed about starting my own Etsy shop again and then came to the realization that I would rather support other women out there who are already doing an amazing job! I have instead joined forces with Etsy as a part of their Creator Collection. I love this because when you shop from these links you are not only supporting me, but you can rest assured you are also supporting hand-made artisans who are trying to earn an extra income for their families as well! 












 

Comments

Popular Posts