Weekend Must Haves-Get Ready for the 4th of July

 


There is still time to grab your Red, White and Blue & support some Small Business Women, too! 

I saw this shirt last week and had to find it on Etsy to share! What fun! I love pairing it with these simple but patriotic earrings and a navy mom ponytail hat.

  Shop Family Apparel NYC for this cute shirt, Ox and Pine for this ponytail mom hat and Creative Cute for these patriotic earrings @ Mama Market's 4th of July Collection on Etsy


I love the thought of my tumbler matching my shirt on the Fourth! How cute would that be?! And these starry earrings would be the perfect accessory to tie it all together. 

Shop Daisy Craft House for this patriotic tumbler, Lucy and Leigh Homemade for these starry earrings,  and Poppy Rose Print Co for this adorably cute red, white and blue shirt @ Mama Market's 4th of July Collection on Etsy



These cork and leather USA earrings pair perfectly with this proud tee. Add a tumbler that celebrates America, too, and you are ready to take on the holiday in style! 
Shop Twistee Shirts for this proud USA tee,  Design by Tammy for these fun patriotic earrings,  and Son of a Mother for this stylish America tumbler @ Mama Market's 4th of July Collection on Etsy


Simple Stars and Stripes paired with gingham will keep you in style for the holiday! 

Shop Spunky Pineapple Co for this stars and stripes tee,  Jenns Handmade Jewelry for the Wood and Turquoise stars, and Handmade Retro Top Shop for this red and white gingham scarf @ Mama Market's 4th of July Collection on Etsy

My new focus for fashion purchases is trying to not reinvent the wheel or support the fast fashion industry but rather to do something that promotes hard working women! I prayed about starting my own Etsy shop again and then came to the realization that I would rather support other women out there who are already doing an amazing job! I have instead joined forces with Etsy as a part of their Creator Collection. I love this because when you shop from these links you are not only supporting me, but you can rest assured you are also supporting hand-made artisans who are trying to earn an extra income for their families as well! 

(No guarantees that items will arrive in time for the holiday. Please check individual shipping times with each shop.)











Comments

Popular Posts