"Mom-Fit" of the Week


 

Summer on the go for moms can be hectic and wild but that doesn't mean we have to throw fashion out the window! I love to dress up some jeans and a cute tee with a message by adding some fun accessories!

This week's pick for a comfy mom shirt comes from one of my fave Etsy shops, Sweet as Honey Tees. She has so many beautiful and original motherhood designs but I love this simple message the most! 


                                                  shop Sweet as Honey Tees here 

In my opinion you are not ever fully dressed without a cute pair of earrings and my new obsession on Etsy is this shop that sells the most perfect selection! Olivia Keri Designs is all handmade, genuine leather and cork jewelry. This beautiful pair is one of my current "must-haves"!



Being a mama during the summer time means being constantly on the go and I am in love with these watch band designs that keep me fashionable while also on time! 


Another great on the go accessory I am here for this summer is head scarves! What better way to dress up a "messy hair, don't care" day?!


And finally you have to have the perfect bag to complete the look! I have been so in love with all of these leather bags from In Blue on Etsy but this one seems to tie the whole look together.

My new focus for fashion purchases is trying to not reinvent the wheel or support the fast fashion industry but rather to do something that promotes hard working women! I prayed about starting my own Etsy shop again and then came to the realization that I would rather support other women out there who are already doing an amazing job! I have instead joined forces with Etsy as a part of their Creator Collection. I love this because when you shop from these links you are not only supporting me, but you can rest assured you are also supporting hand-made artisans who are trying to earn an extra income for their families as well! 






Comments

Popular Posts