"Mom-Fit" of the Week 7/1/24

 


Do you love to throw on a pair of leggings and a mama shirt as much as I do?
But staying comfy and being cute can go hand in hand when you dress up your mama tee with some cute accessories like these weekly Etsy picks. 

Doorsy Designs is one of my new favorite shops to buy tees from because she adds this fun bleached out look to all her shirts. 

Shop Doorsy Designs @ Mama Market on Etsy 


I love the look of the wood with the black on these polymer clay, hand crafted earrings by Simply Handmade Home Co. 

Shop Simply Homemade Home Co @Mama Market on  Etsy

I love that you can personalize these cute bar necklaces! 

Shop Button It @ Mama Market on Etsy

Y'all know I am obsessed with these pony-tail hats for the summer time "messy hair, don't care" look. And these hats for moms of all kinds by Carlene's Crafty Creations are the perfect way to make hot mess mama fashion effortless. 

Shop Carlene's Crafty Creations @ Mama Market on Etsy

And lastly, I love this simple but cute tote. Perfect for the beach, the park, the ballfield or any place you are headed with the kids this summer! 


Shop Mimoree @ Mama Market on Etsy

My new focus for fashion purchases is trying to not reinvent the wheel or support the fast fashion industry but rather to do something that promotes hard working women! I prayed about starting my own Etsy shop again and then came to the realization that I would rather support other women out there who are already doing an amazing job! I have instead joined forces with Etsy as a part of their Creator Collection. I love this because when you shop from these links you are not only supporting me, but you can rest assured you are also supporting hand-made artisans who are trying to earn an extra income for their families as well! 






Comments

Popular Posts